Saturday, July 10, 2010

Everyday life begins...

So I was talking to Bobby last night and he suggested that I write more about my everyday life here in wonderful Ecuaworld.

Well, let's see. My Saturday morning really sucked because even though I absolutely love my new apt and it's location, there is one downfall. Right outside my window is a construction site. Hence, tons of awful noise, even at 6:30am on a Saturday morning. I mean, really? 6:30? Couldn't they just wait like another 2 hrs before ruining any possibility of waking up refreshed?

Oh well. Since I really couldn't sleep, I decided that breakfast and the gym would be a good idea. (Although, I haven't paid for the month of July yet!) Ooops!

So, I get to the gym after being on a very crowded Ecovia [one of Quito's bus lines] and do my thing. My goal, get it over with. And, after doing so, I promptly left for my favorite almuerzo[ traditional lunch meal] location, which is home to great Corvina [boatland fish], soup, lemonade, and rice all for $2.00! Kind of fabulous if you think about it. I was definitely a happy and very full girl. A nap was definitely needed at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment